Chad and I went to the doctor this morning to have an ultrasound and check-up on Baby Noah! She is super healthy and weighs about 1.5 lbs! We didn't get too many good pictures this time because she had both hands grabbing both of her little feet playing around in there, so it was a bad angle for the sonogram camera. Oh well, we think she's adorable even in black and white and fuzziness! Dr. Hitler told me she only wanted me to gain 11 more lbs before the baby was born because she wanted me to only gain 32lbs total. I am stressing because I don't think I look bad at all, and I don't feel like my body looks bad- especially not for 6 months along. I haven't been working out really, but I have NOT been over indulgent, either. I am not one of those people who eats whatever they want during pregnancy- I'm too scared to get permanently overweight! So- I'm back to tracking my calories with My Plate by Livestrong.com and power walking as much as I can- I think the hubs will help push me, too! Probably not a bad thing, but there is a serious guideline hanging over my head- only 10 more lbs before September 1st....it's going to take effort, but I think I can do it!
Since last night, and this morning, and today all I can think about is little Noah- the play list this week is all songs featuring the word "Baby". Hope you enjoy! Love y'all, Layne
Tune-In Thursday Play List- OH BABY!
1. Baby Love- Diana Ross and the Supremes
2. Always Be My Baby- Mariah Carey (dedicated to Austin)
3. There Goes my Baby- The Drifters
4. Baby Beluga- Raffi (childhood staple in my house growing up)
5. Sweet Baby James- James Taylor (saw him sing this live- unbelievable)
6. Baby I Love Your Way- Peter Frampton
7. You're Having My Baby- Paul Anka (for all you Gilmore Girl fans who know that Paul Anka is her dog's name)
8. Don't Worry Baby- Beach Boys (my all-time fave BB song)
9. Baby Baby- Amy Grant (first CD I ever owned)
10. Give It to Me, Baby- Rick James (may he RIP)