Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday

Happy Friday!!! Today is my last day of work with State Farm! Woo Hoo! I cannot conceal my happiness. Working for the lady-agent that Chad is replacing has been a HUGE experience. I hope y'all have exciting weekend plans, mine include my first day of work at the new job tomorrow, at some point putting Noah's crib together, and teaching Sunday School at church! Enjoy the summer, enjoy your families, get some rest and have some fun! Love ya, Layne!

Welcome to Five Question Friday! Let's get this party started!
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear on Friday morning and LINK UP! Oh, andhaving fun is a MUST!
Questions for Friday, May 19th: (Special thanks to
@joleneslavik, @ThisDaddys_Blog,@deannajw, Christine, and Sandy for their question suggestions! I would love to link YOU in a future 5QF, so just c'mon over to my community to offer up your best question suggestions, or just watch for my Twitter shout out for questions and @5crookedhalos me using hashtag #5QF!)
1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
-------------------------------------------------
1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
That would be a heck no. I get woozy when the clock hits 10pm, normally get in bed around 10:30. Although lately, I think due to pregnancy, my Restless Legs Syndrome has been horrible and keeping me up until 2 and 3 am!! Nothing worse than RLS. Chad is usually up until midnight, in fact most nights he's on the couch the majority of the night because he'll fall asleep watching Sports Center.


2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I love facial hair in general. Alas, my lover doesn't grow facial hair well. He does have some nice chest hair, though ;)


3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
I have no idea. I remember getting really sick on the way to a Disney World trip as a child. And I had a really bad experience horseback riding in the Mexican jungle on our honey moon (can you say 300 mosquito bites??) but I don't think I've ever had a horrible vacation, really.


4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
A girlfriend of mine when we lived in Florence had a ton of friends who blogged and she got me started blog reading, I have no idea what blog it was...


5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Yes! I love rides, and carnival/park food, and pretty much everything except waiting in lines, but I can normally tolerate that better than the average gal...I think I was 3 when I went on my first upside down roller coaster with my Daddy and older brother, Clayton. Is that right, mom? You'd remember better than me! I bunji'd when I was 10- that, too was with my Dadddy.

No comments: