Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Question Friday

Happy Friday, y'all! I hope everyone had a happy and safe Cinco de Mayo!
 
 
 
 
1. Have you ever had roommates?

Yes. Some were horrible, some were good, I fought with all of them at some point, and now Chad and MoMo are my permanent ones. Worst roomate ever, you ask? Despite all of my begging and pleading for my friend Mary to room with me in the dorm Freshman year of college at the University of South Carolina, she said no- lets branch out- meet new people, and so we both did the "at random" roomate assignment. Mine was a girl named Dianna (not her real name) and she was from TX and she was obnoxious as all get out. The straw that broke our relationship was that she would come home at night get stark naked and eat Sour Cream and Onion Chips in her bed- in the dark- in the middle of the night while I was trying to sleep. She smacked so loud, and I couldn't eat Sour Cream and Onion chips for years after that. Mary ended up with a marching band member who played the drums, she was nice enough, although I don't remember her name, BUT she was constantly making drum noises no matter what else was going on. We could be watching TV and she would be laying on her bunk "dat da da dun dat da da". Needless to say we transferred dorms and shacked up together right before first semester ended. I was very pleased to tell her "I told you so!"

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)


The hubster, future baby, and I all have three names. BUT our dog, who we call MoMo for short, has a doozie. His official name is Morris James Witherpoon Sanders Stalvey, Prince of Persia, King of Arabia, a dog and a gentleman. He's not a pure breed, he's a mutt, but we felt like he deserved the same respect any pure-blooded dog would get. ;)



3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

Nope, although I did stalk the entire wedding party through multiple media outlets after the fact to judge their fashion and accessories.



4. What is the messiest room in your house?

That's a toughy, probably our bedroom. My husband doesn't believe in making the bed and he's still in it when I leave for work- ipso facto- it doesn't get made.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?

My ideal Mother's day will be next year when I have Noah girl to hug and love on!



1 comment:

Chad said...

Morris James Witherspoon Merriweather Sanders Stalvey III, Prince of Persia, King of all Arabia, a dog and a gentleman, Esquire