Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tune-In Thursday Play-list! Commercials Edition!

So, I'm not sure about the rest of you, but the song from the new Heineken commercial has been stuck in my head for days. This is what prompted my list of songs this week. I've chosen a few songs that I really like, or that are super catchy from commercials on TV right now. The list isn't very long, but I thought if anyone wanted to comment and volunteer their own songs from commercials that they find themselves singing all the time, then they can! Without further ado, here is my list- starting, of course, with the song from the Heineken commercial. Love, Layne

Tune-In Play-list, Commercial Edition

1. The Golden Age by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour (Heineken)
2. Aint We Got Fun by Peggy Lee (Carnival Cruise Lines)
3. Wonders Never Cease by Morcheeba (Discovery Channel HD)
4. Just a Little Lovin' by Carmen McRae (Sealy Mattress)
5. The One I Loved by David Gray (AMC Channel)
6. Clair de Lune by Claude Debussey (Lexus)
7. Lady Labyrinth by Ludovico Einaudi (Nissan)
8. Wash Away by Joe Purdy (Dawn Soap)
9. Angel by Akon (Victoria's Secret)


P.S. I hope everyone has an amazing Easter weekend!

No comments: