Friday, April 8, 2011

Just a Shorty Today...

Sorry for the lack of a Tune-In Thursday playlist, y'all. I'll do a double-extended mix next week. I have to admit, I just kind of blanked on it. I've been sick as a dog all week with allergies and sinues problems, all week we've been short staffed because the boss is out of town and the only other licensed agent took the week off. So at work for the past few days it's been just me and the receptionist, and Chad when he has time to come in and help out. Add to that, the Masters being on (I'm a huge fan/addict),  the Garciagate2011, and the government shut down and I'm just simply overwhelmed.

I hope for those working for the government and those military families out there that they are able to settle on a budget reasonably and quickly. I can't say I feel immediately affected by it but my heart goes out to those who are, I couldn't imagine the stress of it all.

We are going to finally meet our beautiful niece, Cameron Grace Sasser, this weekend and get to enjoy the pleasure of seeing her blessed in church. I can't wait to see our family, we miss them so much, especially the little ones! Also, my sisters-in-law have yet to see the baby belly! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, safe and happy. Love you, Layne

No comments: