Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I wish I drank Expresso on days like these....

I could use a triple shot. I'm dragging today, for sure, and unfortunately the cirumstances in my life are not cooperating with my slower pace. I am officially the only member on staff at my job now other than the receptionist, so my workload is absolutely bonkers. I'm not too stressed about it right now, though, I have decided not to let myself get worked up over it anymore. That only makes things worse. I've taken the laughing approach....when it rains it pours and every time it starts raining harder I just laugh a little more at how rediculous it is. I'm staying super postivie, and just counting my blessings: I'm alive, pregnant, healthy, in love, have a house and job and clothes on my back...life is pretty sweet even on days I'm feeling sluggish.

Tomorrow we have our 5 month ultrasound at the doctor and will get to see Noah and learn more about how she is doing. This appointment is when they measure her and get lots of details to so they can start paying close attention to her development from here out. I am so excited to see her! I hate that it only happens every two months. It is the coolest thing ever to watch her dance around and wiggle, last time we had the ultrasound she did a back flip for us, total show off. Just like her mom and dad... I can't believe it's been 5 months already! It blows my mind, September seems so far away but then again I feel like it was just December. We went ahead and registered our little chick at BabiesRUs and Target and are of course letting everyone know -no disposable diapers, cloth only! Chad has the crib in the garage that he will eventually get around to putting together, although I know he's not thrilled about the task. We have changed the bedding for the nursery, too, and are sooo excited about our choice. We loved the original pick but found that the colors were hard to match decor with, so the new fabric is more bright and cheery and absolutely adorable. Here it is...



Hope everyone is having a great day out there! Love to y'all! Layne

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooh that bedding is super cute, too! There's no denying that you've got good taste! :) Will I see you tonight?? Miss you!