Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Question Friday


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear on Friday morning! And most of all...most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

Questions for Friday, July 8th: (Special thanks to Sandy, Pam,@chickensbees,@kristinascackle, and @my4redheads for their question suggestions! Seriously, thank you! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, just head over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions, or shout 'em out to me on Twitter [@5crookedhalos] using hashtag #5QF!)

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
Nope, not at all. But I wouldn't freak out about it being taken out of a curriculum. I love cursive, but don't use it often.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on
your smart phone?
I have a datebook in my purse, AND I put stuff on my BlackBerry calendar. I'm oober forgetful so it never hurts to double up. Or triple up when I put it on my Outlook calendar....or quadruple when I put it on my hubby's so he can also remind me.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
My computer, my important file box, and my diddy bag (for non-Southerners its the bag we keep toiletries in)
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
I'm a have fun where I go, but not too far into the country, please, mouse.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
If I was qualified then, So You Think You Can Dance, but just as plain ole' me...then Amazing Race. My hubby and I would dominate. We both have a completely different scope of knowledge so we're good compliments to each other, both competitive and in good shape (when I'm not 8 months pregnant).

No comments: