Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Blogger Alert!

So with Chad gone so often for work training and little ole me stuck at the house left to my own imagination. I have decided to join the thousands of other bloggers out there and set up shop. I'm watching the Tony Awards and dreaming of being there watching these talented actors and actresses. So far I've seen performances from Sir Elton John, Stockard Channing, the cast of Mama Mia, West Side Story, and so much more! We had a great day at church today listening to the testimonies of our brothers and sisters and learning more about the Gospel. It was sad to let Chad leave this afternoon as it always is but Morris and I look forward to his return on Wednesday and having him home for another week and a half! We've got a great cook out planned in a few weeks as an official celebration of Summer and I'll be sure to post lots of pictures, we have so many friends coming it's sure to be an event to remember! Keep loving life. Layne

No comments: